Linda Masanimptewa-psychic journey

Psychic, mediumship, spirituality

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > photo readings

Linda Masanimptewa
Site Owner

Rules for reading photos:

1.  Absolutely no children under the age of 18yrs will be read or even posted.  I will delete any photos of underage children that are posted even if it has something to do with missing cases.  It is a privacy issue and I am pretty sure it is against the law as well.

2.  This is a kind and friendly forum so no demeaning comments to anyone on here.  If I see a post that is demeaning to anyone else in anyway I will delete the photo and posts and most likey the person if the issue isn't cleared up.  I do not read from any religious standpoint  so any religios background of the person does not matter to me as far as doing the reading.   But please, have consideration of others that do not come from the same religious background as you. 

3.  This is a free service to all so the readers will not get any monies for reading photos.  And the person looking for a reading will not be charged any fees.  So please keep this in mind when getting a reading.  The results are not always 100% accurate or you may not even get a full reading.  ALL psychic work is subjective and there is no way to accurately guage the readers ability. 

4.  Also, please bare with me.  I, Linda Masanimptewa, am the sole  reader on this site and I may not get to all the photos in one day or the same day that it is posted.  I am also a sensitive in development stage and others who would like to develop their reading skils are too.   Among other life situations and activities I have started this and will set aside time to look at your photo.

5.  And when you do post a photo, please do not give too  much information with it.  I like to go in not knowing too much about the person.  Less information, sometimes the clearer the picture. 

--

All things unknown are not evil and sinister.  :D

December 2, 2011 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda Masanimptewa
Site Owner

Just a sidenote...I just realized that I had locked all the forum topics.  I am very new to the website world and any help from anyone is greatly appreciated.  I can't pay anyone for the advice but just a thank you.  If anyone is having any problems with the site, please let me know and I will try to see what I can do to fix it.  :)

--

December 2, 2011 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

starchasm

Is this where I inquire about the photoreadings? My mom introduced me to this site, and I am interested in recieving a photo reading in terms of my career, education, my overall goals, or anything else that your insight may provide. I believe that we all have life paths that can be taken, though many of us have trouble seeing them.

December 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda Masanimptewa
Site Owner

starchasm at December 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Is this where I inquire about the photoreadings? My mom introduced me to this site, and I am interested in recieving a photo reading in terms of my career, education, my overall goals, or anything else that your insight may provide. I believe that we all have life paths that can be taken, though many of us have trouble seeing them.

Yes, this is where you would inquire about a photo reading.  Your profile picture is fine for me to try to get any info for you.  So  you don't have to post any new pictures of yourself.  Thanks for joining!!:)

--

December 26, 2011 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

amy rivers

My mother Connie Johnson introduced me to this site. As I feel very happy to be on here. I believe in this. so very much. As I have had dreams of things that has happened. I would love to have a picture reading. Very curious about my achievements and marriage in the future and etc. Death scares me. Alot. I am like my mother. Anything about me as far as death, I dont want to know about. I would like to know if I will be around for my children when they are older. To guide them in the right path after high school. What they are going to accomplish in life. As well as any health problems that might occurr. They are my world. Everything I think about or want to know about is them and my husband. Thanks so much.

--

December 27, 2011 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda Masanimptewa
Site Owner

Sure Amy, I will try a photo read for you.  Just please bare in mind that I am relatively new to psychometry and I might not get all answers for you.    :)

--

December 28, 2011 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jerry Rivers

My name is Jerry Rivers. Wondering if I could get a picture reading. Things like health, kids, and location as to where my family and I will be located in the future. Health for me and marriage. Past relatives. As far as job, and if we will continue to struggle. thanks so much.

December 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loralee

My name is Lora and I am interested in getting a photo reading from you.  I am interested in anything you can give me.

--

Lora

December 29, 2011 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda Masanimptewa
Site Owner

Ok, Jerry...your reading is on your member's feed.   And Lora,...I will try to get any info for you.  Thanks for joining Loralee.  :)

--

December 29, 2011 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David

My wife  Connie tells me that you have a gift  and like using your gift to help people that really need help. I have a lot  going on in my life and I  hope that you can help me. I read that the less you know about a person the better you can read them so I wont tell any more until afterwards. I appreciate it very much if you could give me a reading. Thank you.

December 29, 2011 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.