Linda Masanimptewa-psychic journey

Psychic, mediumship, spirituality

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The P SB-7 or Spirit Box device

Linda Masanimptewa
Site Owner

I've recently received a spirit box or P SB-7 device.  This device is for attempting communication through a very fast 'sweep' of radio station frequencies.  The device is going so fast that the radio station's audio shouldn't be recognizable and when the spirit voice comes through it is stretched out over several frequencies.  After using the device for spirit communication, I have recorded several spirit voices coming through. 

When I was using it, I didn't hear with my naked ear too many audible words.  But after looking at the video documentation of my practice sessions, the voice and word(s) did seem to come out very clearly.  I recorded some voices that were talking to me and others saying hello to me.  On one session, I seemed to hear my name being called twice.  Once by a male voice and the second time possibly a female.  Many people who do use this device has suggested that the more you use it the better the line of communication with spirit energy is.  It's like the energies find out that they have a voice with you and you can hear them so it's 'Party time' at your place. 

~What do you think about the SB-7 or spirit box device or any of the other audio communication devices out there that make spirit voices possible? 

~Do you believe what your hearing is a real spirit voice or radio distortion and your wanting to believe makes it sound like a human voice?

~Do you think that people who use the spirit box or other audio devices like the spirit box are playing with a ticking time bomb?  Spiritually speaking?

~Or do you believe that it all depends the belief systems of each individual person and how that belief system shapes opinion about the spirit box?

--

All things unknown are not evil and sinister.  :D

April 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda Masanimptewa
Site Owner

I thought I would ask your opinions.  :)

--

All things unknown are not evil and sinister.  :D

April 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.